Tuesday 26 May 2009

Mixtapes to Check Out



Ok this is a new section in my blog, i will recommend mixtapes to listen to..only stuff that I have actually liistened to or heard a lot about....

The Empire & Drake - Friends With Money-
This is a dope mixtape, I have not listened to a lot of Drake's music but u cannot doubt his talent or versatility

Big Mike & Dj Thoro: Cassidy - Apply Pressure
Cassidy got a new movement with Carmelo Anthony co-signing him..this tape remind me of a younger, hungry cass, punchlines galore..a good listen from one of phillys nicest....

DJ Folk & Young Jeezy - Trappin’ Ain’t Dead

Is he a trapper or rapper? Well all I know is he is consistent, every summer he has a hot mixtape or album out on the streets, good especially when in the whip and for the d-boys....A!!!


you can get these mixtapes @ getrightmusic.com

No comments: